17.05.
6 клас
                     Writing comprehension
I. Make up questions.
1)places/recently/you/in/what/have/Ukraine/visited?
2)go/did/there/when/you?
3)of/you/means/by/travel/what/did/transport?
4)did/see/sights/you/there/what?
5)your/did/journey/like/you?
II. Put “the”  where necessary.
1)____ British keep their traditions very carefully.
2)_____ Egypt is famous for ____ Pyramids.
3)When they visited _____ Scotland they stayed at ____ McCones’ house.
4)____ Viennain ____ United Kingdom or in ____ Austria?
5)Would you like to visit ____ Eiffel Tower or ____ Acropolis?
6)_____ Jacksons live in ____ Hill Street.
III.  Complete the sentences with the prepositions from the box.
in     into     off      with     by      on

 1)What means of transport do you prefer to travel ____ ? – I prefer to travel ____ foot. 2)Will your daughter come to our village ____ autumn? 3)I enjoy spending my time ____ with my family.4)Kate got ____ the train  and went along the road. 5)The bus arrived _____ Milan early in the morning. 6)Tom prefers playing _____ his friends. 7)My brother travels ___ business.

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу